Temp to hire position
$15.00 an hour
Duties:The Mitigation (Cleaning and Restoration) Technician provides various cleaning services, emergency restoration, and disaster recovery services to residential and commercial clients. Candidate must be able to follow all assigned work orders and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Responsibilities and requirements:The ideal candidate for this position has a high school diploma or GED and previous experience with carpet cleaning, water/fire/smoke damage, and mold remediation, however we are willing to train the right individual. He or she has a valid and unrestricted driver's license and follows established safety rules and regulations to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
• Experience with water/fire/smoke damage, mold remediation, and any other emergency/disaster recovery (not required but a plus)
• Safety and customer service oriented
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Experience using a variety of hand and power tools
• Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
• Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
• Willing to participate in on-call rotation and other after hours and weekend work as needed
• Willing to participate in all training as needed/required
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Must be reliable, dependable, and flexible
• Clean-cut, professional appearance
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Shifts are mostly weekdays, but you may be required to work occasional nights and weekends
• Attend and pass Water Damage Certification classes (tuition paid by Company)
• Ability to work on ladders 20'- 30' high as well as in confined spaces such as attics or crawl spaces.
• Ability to work independently or as a team, and carry out written and oral instructions
• Training Classes
• On-the-Job Training Program
• Uniform Provided
• Health benefits
• Paid time off
This Company is Montana's #1 Disaster Restoration business, and we maintain this high mark through our great people. We hire only the highest quality individuals to serve our customers. Therefore, candidates will be required to pass a motor vehicle record and criminal background check.
committed to a drug-free workplace and tobacco free work environment.Apply Now