ADROIT Employment Service has teamed with a locally owned HVAC company and is actively seeking to hire an experienced Lead HVAC Installer / Installation Technician to provide excellent customer service which results in repeat business by going into our clients' homes or commercial buildings and installing heating and cooling systems. Are you an experienced HVAC Installation Technician who is ready to establish your career with an employer who truly values what you bring to their company? Our experienced HVAC Installer / Installation Technician earns a competitive salary along with a robust full-time benefits package which includes medical insurance, paid vacations and holidays, opportunities for growth, and a family-friendly environment. If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, apply now!
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Proven ability to lead and manage others. Have the ability to get along with and work well with people on all levels
• Must be able to perform work from ladders, mechanical lifts, and in confined spaces.
• Good mechanical aptitude.
• Good common sense. Good work ethic and the desire to advance professionally and personally. Reliable transportation.
• Ability to maintain a positive, willing, and trainable attitude.
• Work flexible hours depending on project requirements.
• Demonstrate a willingness to continue education through available company and industry training.
WAGE: DOE starting $25 an hour with a sign on bonus to be paid after completing probationary period.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.